- What is a PayPal partner?
- What is the PayPal Partner Programme?
- What are the criteria for enrollment into the PayPal Partner Programme?
- I've been accepted as a member of the PayPal Partner Programme. Is there anything else I need to do?
- Do I have to enter an agreement to be part of the programme?
- Does PayPal provide any integration support?
- How do I get more information regarding the programme?
A PayPal partner is any company/organization, system integrator, and/or solution provider with web integration experience that has integrated PayPal functionality into their ecommerce solution and makes that functionality available to their clients.
The PayPal Partner Programme is a free membership programme that is open for enrollment to any company/organization, system integrator, and/or solution provider with the capability to integrate PayPal as a payment method. It's designed to strengthen PayPal's relationship with its partners by providing marketing benefits and resources.
If you have already integrated any PayPal products (Website Payments Standard or Express Checkout) into your ecommerce solution, you are eligible to join the PayPal Partner Programme. Click here to sign up.
If you have not yet integrated PayPal functionality, you can sign up now for the programme – upon enrollment, you'll receive the PayPal integration guide.
Once you've integrated PayPal using our integration guide, you can leverage marketing tools to promote PayPal to prospective merchants.
4. I've been accepted as a member of the PayPal Partner Programme. Is there anything else I need to do?
If you have a website, we'll require you to host landing pages on it that feature the PayPal payment solution(s) you offer.
You'll need to do this upon integrating the PayPal product(s). Or, if PayPal is already integrated into your ecommerce solution, you will need to host landing pages within 60 days of signing-up for the PayPal Partner Programme.
Yes. After you've registered for the PayPal Partner Programme, we'll notify you via email to accept the online agreement and formally join the programme. The online agreement must be read and accepted to receive the programme benefits.
In addition to integration documentation and access to developer forums, PayPal will provide integration support. Check out the Support Centre for more information.
Please use our Contact Us form.